Thursday, July 31, 2008

Whats Up, It's Wednesday!!


Hello All,


Tonight was men’s night in the courtyard. Each week we have different activities for the guys, and this evening, like many others, we enjoyed playing dominoes. We also had an intense championship “strong man competition,” which basically consisted of arm wrestling. In the end my American friend, Anthony, and my Jamaican friend, “Bigga,” were the final two contestants out of 20, with the crowd intently watching every move. It was pretty sweet to see the guys so excited.


I just want to encourage all of you reading this blog to seize every moment you have as an opportunity God has set before you. In every circumstance praise Him and glorify His name. Work, school, or play, it is important to always let your light shine for Christ, and also remember that our actions and words influence others. Why not constantly be feeding others a Godly influence through your own self? I share this because this is what I have been challenged with throughout this summer.


I thank you all so much for all of your prayers and support and I am excited to share my experiences with many of you when I am home in the States. Love you all!!!!

Seth

No comments: