Sunday, July 6, 2008

McKenzie's Summer Staff Profile!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Name – McKenzie Sauser

Age - 20

Hometown – Anthon, IA

High School – Maple Valley Anthon Oto High School

College – University of Iowa

Major – I’m not sure yet... I just got accepted into the U of I’s nursing program, but I don’t know if I’m meant to be a nurse or if God wants me to be a nurse.

Hobbies – Running, eating, sleeping, going to Chicago with my fam, reading magazines, hanging out with cool people :)

Favorite Color – PINK!!

Favorite Sports Team – Cubs, Packers, Brett Favre, Hawkeyes and if I liked hockey, I would like the Pittsburgh Penguins

Favorite Book – reading is for the birds...and I am not a bird...but I do enjoy reading the Bible. Favorite TV Show – American Idol, Oprah, Today Show and the news, Full House, Fresh Prince, Grey’s Anatomy, What Not to Wear...anything on TLC.

Favorite Food – homemade macaroni, watermelon, chocolate.

Favorite Jamaican Food – bag juice, patties, rice and peas.

Favorite Music – country and other good songs. I’m in the process of getting musically educated by Justin.

Biggest Dream – learning how to love all people…even those who are really difficult to love.
My job in Jamaica – Co-courtyard Coordinator with Seth Roush. We plan all the nightly activities for the Jamaicans and Americans at the Harmony House.

Biggest thing I have learned lately – realizing the love that I show the Jamaicans can be taken home and be shown to the people I encounter everyday.

1 comment:

Jessi said...

I miss you Kenzie!!!! Can't wait to see you when you get home. Let's go to the farm and eat homemade macaroni! You are awesome and I feel so blessed to have you as a cousin. Love ya!!