Friday, July 25, 2008

BONJOUR!!


Hey every one!! It’s Seth here. How are you doing? I am well. Our time will soon come to an end and I have to say it is going to be bittersweet leaving Jamaica and going back to the States.
Any way, I just want to share a story about tonight. If you did not know, McKenzie and I are in charge of the Courtyard activities for each evening here at the Harmony House. Tonight we tried to do something new that hasn’t been done all summer. We planned a crazy games night for the kids! There were several stations for the kids to play different games. They are as follows: Pin the tail on the donkey (I drew the donkey, just so you know), throw the ball into the bucket, fish for a prize, bowling, beanbag toss, and the pin drop. Overall the night was awesome. I would say there were about 50 kids in the courtyard tonight. After those exciting games, we played musical chairs, three legged race, and a relay race which went something like this: the kids spin ten times with their forehead on a bat, then run across the room to put on some XL adult size clothing on, then crab walk backwards to their team members. It was a riot!!! The children were spinning and falling to the ground from dizziness. It was so hilarious.
So that’s the evening in a nutshell. I hope you all have an awesome rest of the week and I will see you soon. God bless.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

seth,

i give the beard 2 thumbs up!

marti