Saturday, June 21, 2008

Summer Staff Profile #4


Name – Nichole Smith
Age - 21
Hometown – Lower Burrell, PA
High School – Burrell High School
College – Allegheny College
Major – Mathematics (with the goal of continuing into Secondary Education)
Hobbies – reading, singing, guitar, spending time with friends, laughing, all that good stuff…
Interests – drawing near to God and living out His will in my life
Favorite Color – I can never choose this kind of thing… I love all colors, especially bright ones, and I suppose I would have to say my top 2 at the moment would be orange and turquoise/any shade of that blue/greenish color
Favorite Sports Team – umm… I can name the Pittsburgh teams, but that’s about it… haha
Favorite Book – the Bible, Irresistible Revolution
Favorite TV Show – recently it’s been Lost, I also enjoy Dancing with the Stars
Favorite Food – chocolate milk, I don’t care that it’s not really a food
Favorite Jamaican Food – Jerk Chicken, bag juice, pumpkin soup
Favorite Music – anything but rap or the majority of country, I thoroughly enjoy anything with good words, or good sound, haha
Biggest Dream – to fulfill God’s purpose in my life… and less vaguely, see the world and visit Greece and/or Costa Rica and become fluent in Spanish
My job in Jamaica – Assistant to the Director (not to be confused with Assistant Director). I basically do all the little things that Josh and Loyd don’t want to do, like take soda pop inventory, take care of coffee orders, put the pictures online every day, etc…
Biggest thing I have learned lately – a few hours ago I learned how to roast and package Harmons Coffee… but I suppose on a deeper note, God’s been urging me to really put my trust in Him, with my own future as well as with the future of all the people He brings into my life this summer, Jamaicans and Americans.

No comments: