Saturday, June 14, 2008

Summer Staff Profile #3 (Seth's First Blog Ever!)




Name – Seth Roush

Age - 20

Hometown – Selinsgrove, PA

High School – Selinsgrove Area High School

College – Geneva College

Major – Christian Ministry with a focus in Missions

Hobbies – Drumming, Freestyle Raps, long walks on the beach, and Making People Happy.

Interests – I am interested in discovering who I am going to be in the future after this summer and how God is going to use this puzzle piece of my life to shape me.
Favorite Color – I think I am a fan of most colors but if I had to choose it would be toss up between red and blue.

Favorite Sports Team – Jamaican Bobsled team, E.A.G.L.E.S. , I also am a PENS fan, and college BBall is UK, and College football is PENNSTATE

Favorite Book – The Bible

Favorite TV Show - Fresh Prince, Seinfeld, Aqua Teen, Flight of the Conchords

Favorite Food – Pizza, Tacos, Hoagies, Frito Burrito’s

Favorite Jamaican Food – Pork

Favorite Music – is this a legal question? : Coldplay, Tacking Back Sunday, David Crowder, Lecrea, S & G, Masta Inc, Brand New, Jimmy Eat World, Copeland, Ground Breaking Ceremony… the list could go on for days.

Biggest Dream – To have a huge crowd of people singing music that Justin writes with me while drumming on stage in Central Park. Pretty sweet, am i right?

My job in Jamaica – Courtyard Coordinator. My job is to help make the night life in Harmons a hip place to be with a comfortable atmosphere in the courtyard of the Harmony House.



Biggest thing I have learned lately – The biggest thing that I have learned while being in Harmons is that Love conquers all. Trusting in God to give me patience and strength to make it through the day is a must when being drained from unconditionally loving on every one including Americans that come down and Jamaicans. But I love it. And I wouldn’t trade it for the world.

No comments: